Band Name

hendrix006
hendrix006
06/07/2005 9:08 pm
My friends and I have started a group..really we just play what ever sounds good...whether its alternative, punk, rock, or oldies....I'm open to any suggestions im just tired of the names now a day's that are like Simple Plan, New Found Glory, My Chemical Romance....I mean some of these names just sound horrible..i'm not in to the whole heavy, deep meanings of modern day bands.
Fender Acoustic DG-20CE
1997 AMXN series Tele
2002 Squier Strat
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
R. Shackleferd
Gulf Coaster
06/07/2005 9:53 pm
If yer trying to avoid meaning, get to the point and be blunt about it. I dunno...pick a phrase or word that says what you just said: Straight Up, or Direct Intent, or go old school with it and just use you and yer buddies' names.
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]"Bust a nut!" - Dimebag
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Einstein
[/FONT]
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
06/08/2005 12:35 am
Really not a whole lot, in my opinion, anyone can really suggest. Just describe your band and find something that has a similar definition. What are your motives, what do you want to portray and most of all what are you, your music and your fellow members? Define those and you should have an easier time finding a name for your band. One side note though, don't hold me to that as I've only had one band attempt in history to try that with, so not much for proof. But it's a start... right?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
06/08/2005 1:30 am
"Look, a Penny!" Haha... don't take that or I'll kill you. Thats my new bands name. What can I saw we all drink too much, and smoke too much. We decided this a few days ago in art class when Jeremy totally spazzed out about a penny on the ground. Names aren't that important really. I mean looking at all the horrible band names there are, just choose something that is close to you. Keep it real.

Love,
Holly :D

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.