Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/11/2005 6:49 pm
Just kidding. Who all bought that one?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
longhorn344
longhorn344
05/11/2005 7:46 pm
sounds pretty rough. I always new that limes were bad news.
# 2
ake
ake
05/11/2005 9:32 pm
Mr.CE

I wish you would get a girlfriend. They do wonders for your self esteem.
Especially the rich ones. I had a girlfriend once she had arthritus in both hands; if you know what I mean.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power;we will know peace" J. Hendrix
# 3
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
05/11/2005 10:05 pm
Both hands eh. Aahhehehhhuuuuuuuuhuuuheuuha. Better her than you.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 4
Polera
Guitar Hurricane
Polera
Guitar Hurricane
05/12/2005 12:54 am
Thats mean...its like sayin i got cancer.....girlfriends are evil....just keep em as occasional one night partners!
WWSD? What would stevie do?
# 5
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
05/12/2005 2:25 am
appreciate the comment...

# 6
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
05/12/2005 4:02 am
The majority of women tend to be either fat and ugly, manipulative whores, completely emotionally unstable, already taken, or any combination of those. You're better off not tying yourself down to any of them.

Just a pointer- don't ever become friends with any girl you plan on asking out. Anyone who uses the 'a relationship would hurt our friendship' bullocks should be beat senseless and left in a dumpster.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 7
Jimmi431
Jimmi431
05/12/2005 7:20 am
The majority of women tend to be either fat and ugly, manipulative whores, completely emotionally unstable, already taken, or any combination of those

But isn't that what you look for? haha ah maybe you should move, it doesn't sound like you have the best demograph around you!!!

Just a pointer- don't ever become friends with any girl you plan on asking out

oh don't believe it!!! there is no finer method especially if you aint gonna pull her with one flick of ya eye lashes. takes a lot more time but its just so fun, haha seriously and takes alot of effort to pull off but its good!
The sun is shining the weather is sweet
# 8
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
05/12/2005 12:31 pm
I'm most biased towards not dating as a whole really. I only started this thread since I was at work and quite bored. Just senseless nonsense, but take it where you will. And a girl with arthritis in both hands, well, so long as it's her hands and not her jaw what's it matter?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 9
PRSplaya
Full Access
PRSplaya
Full Access
05/12/2005 8:12 pm
I almost pissed myself when I saw the title of this thread!

You should really get out more and find one. They're actually great..... sometimes :o
[FONT=Palatino Linotype]Tonja Renee's personal instructor[/FONT]

>HERE'S WHERE I AM NOW<
# 10
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/12/2005 9:45 pm
Well, CE, I'll hand it to you, I fell for that! and I must say, it was a shocking and amazingly funny post.

I am quite in favour of the girlfriend idea,as well as the platonic friend idea, so long as they all know that Michelle, Marie, Charlotte and Evelyn (my 4 much-loved electrics) come first...If they got that down, then that's alright...

And;it has to be said, girls who paly guitar are awesome, not only do they make good girlfriends(I wish I could back that one up), but lets face it, they are sexy, no matter what the look like(well not NO Matter, but even if they are not really beautiful)
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 11
b_hoves
b_hoves
05/13/2005 6:11 am
Originally Posted by: Jimmi431oh don't believe it!!! there is no finer method especially if you aint gonna pull her with one flick of ya eye lashes. takes a lot more time but its just so fun, haha seriously and takes alot of effort to pull off but its good!

Agreed.

However, (I apologise if any females on this forum take any offence to this but…) women can be so god dam touchy. I have a friend of the female gender in school, I really liked her and as far as I could tell she liked me. We started to act on said mutual attraction and started to see more of each other outside of school, I wouldn’t really call it dating, but it was close enough to dating.
Anyway at a school camp I say one thing which gets misinterpreted and BAM :eek: , the relationship goes up sh!t creek.

Took us almost 6 months to get the relationship back to being close friend. I explained that the what was interpreted was not the intention of the comment. But it was never the same.

I think I might go and have a cry now. :(
# 12
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/13/2005 6:22 am
Have your cry...You'll feel better afterwards... :(
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 13
ScottMoney
ScottMoney
05/13/2005 6:58 am
girls are nuts, period
# 14
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
05/13/2005 10:29 am
Originally Posted by: HammurabiThe majority of women tend to be either fat and ugly......[/QUOTE]
dude, you live in iowa... of course they are... you need to come here to california sometime. beautiful women EVERYWHERE...
[QUOTE=Hammurabi]Just a pointer- don't ever become friends with any girl you plan on asking out. Anyone who uses the 'a relationship would hurt our friendship' bullocks should be beat senseless and left in a dumpster.

I do not believe that you should become friends with a girl just to ask her out later, however, I find nothing wrong with asking out someone who is a friend already.

sure, a girlfriend can get expensive, and they can get pretty emotional and mood swingy once a month (if you know what I mean) but it's like having someone who is better then a best friend... that you can make out with... that will always be there for you... plus, everyone likes feeling loved
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 15
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
05/14/2005 5:18 am
I think that most people who say they are against dating for some reason or another are those people who haven't had a girlfriend or boyfriend. Thats how I used to be. Saying I didn't want to have all these girlfriends and have to go through all the problems that come with them. And believe me, there were a ton of girls chasing me, and by a ton a mean anything but.. Than I found a girl that I liked and she liked me back. Things ended up not working out, but my whole not dating thing kinda went to the wayside. Its probably an excuse that people use to make themselvs feel better. Now I have so much confidence in myself it dosen't even matter.
1 Peter 2:16
# 16
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
05/14/2005 11:32 am
Hmm... I agree with crazywolf. When ever guys start the whole 'who needs a girlfriend, they all are bla bla bla, Im happier single bla bla bla' the people around them are secretly thinking 'yea your only saying that cos you are single!!'.

Truth is, everyone is unique... and gender doesnt play any significant part in a persons traits or characterists.

Being single has few advantages. I know that sounds insensitive to those who are but when you have a girlfriend you like a lot or love then you have someone that you can talk to about anything, someone you can take to your family get togethers and be proud of, someone that will hug you when other people cant sense you need a hug, someone that will buy you a silly present that means more to you than a guitar yet no one else would have thought of getting you it, someone who makes you feel so happy and content with when you wake up in the morning or your bored for 5 mins as you wait on a tv show starting.

If I didnt have a girlfriend then Id be spending the day in the pub with my other pals.. playnig pool. I enjoy it, but it can get boring. Theres good weather today, and Im seeing my girl in 25mins. We are going through to Edinburgh (Edinburgh is the captial of Scotland! I live in a town nearby) and we are gona shop a bit, get some dinner, then go see a movie, then come home and snuggle up together in bed and watch 'Meet the Fockers' which she made me download for her!! :)
# 17
Hammurabi
Hammurabi
05/14/2005 3:07 pm
I've had a girlfriend. That's why I'm no longer very interested in getting another one.
"If one has realized a truth, that truth is valueless so long as there is lacking the indomitable will to turn this realization into action!"
-A.H.
# 18
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
05/14/2005 9:53 pm
See you cant just see one then give up!! Keep looking!!
# 19
crazywolf
Samson
crazywolf
Samson
05/14/2005 11:34 pm
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseBeing single has few advantages.

People were not meant to be alone. It is a lot of fun being single, but I know that I would be much better off with a woman in my life to keep me under control. If I were to remain single, I could almost guarantee that I would not live past 30. I am like a de-railed train, and with out anyone to "keep tabs on me" there is no telling what I will do.
Sharing your heart and life with another person really makes you grow individually too. My parents have told me about how much they grew as people when they got married, but also when they had kids.
1 Peter 2:16
# 20

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.