Too Many Multi-Effects Pedals, So Little Cash. Help Me!!

Poontang_clan
Poontang_clan
05/07/2005 4:36 am
Help Me Theres SO MANY Multi Effects Pedals On The Market, I Don't Know Which One To Buy.I Have A Korg AX10G Right Now And Its Just Not Doing it For Me Anymore. I'm Looking For A Pedal That Can Have Two Amp Channels In One Patch Like The Boss GT-8 Or A Korg AX1500G. The GT-8 Is Really Expensive But Really Amazing The AX1500G Is Cheap But Pretty Good (From What I Hear). If Anyone Could Help Me Make A Descision Or Suggest A Different Multi-Effects Pedal I'd Be Happy

Thanks
"We forgot to call Dylan" "Who the F*ck is Dylan?" "oh, I mean xDylanx" " oh yea we forgot to call him"
# 1
Andrew Sa
Andrew Sa
05/10/2005 7:40 am
Yeah, dont go with Zoom, I think that since you already have an ax10g, you can afford to wait a while...so I would wait until I had the cash for a Line6Pod xt Live or a Boss Gt8, both of those are incredible, you just have to choose which one is best for you...that's what I would do...I dont think you can get amp channel switcher or dual amp capabilities on many of the cheaper units eh, but shop around, just dont be in a hurry, leave your wallet in your pocket until you are absolutely certain of what you want, no point spending so much cash on a second rate pedal.
[FONT=Century Gothic]Hope is when we feel the pain that makes us try again[/FONT]
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.