Aero-losers

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
04/16/2001 10:32 pm
I used to be a massive aerosmith fan, Joe perry got me interested in guitars a few years ago, although slash inspired me to go out and buy one. And the big ones album of 94 was awesome, i heard the songs Elevator and Cryin and i was hooked. I have all the albums, compilations and videos now. But just Push Play, their current album, is truly awful. wot was it steven tyler said on the making of pump "allowing us to be that little bit freer, closer to the saw toothed tough edge that aerosmith was". And that the pump album wasnt just about being able to say the word "f@ck". For goodness sake, i know that was 12 years ago but get a grip is the same, hard drums, guitar solos, cheeky lyrics, but not now!! The new album is co-written on almost all the songs, the lyrics are so cliche its funny, and tylers voice really irritates me now! Wot happened to Americas greatest rock n roll band!!! Never forget your root he says! well wot are aerosmith about now? what a FAKE album!! i know those guys prolly dont like the album!! its so commercially driven, tyler swears in every sentance but in the album, no way! It aint about them anymore!! The old songs have meanings, stories behind them, not now i guess!!!!

Later Angry Axl!!!!!!!

PS. Listen to Cryin or Edge or Elevator, then listen to JPP
# 1
abj0801
abj0801
04/22/2001 4:33 pm
I agree with you. Despite aerosmith being a good band, jaded sucks.
# 2
Dan Zepllindrix
Dan Zepllindrix
04/22/2001 8:26 pm
They are also sellouts (i'm referring to the Rock 'n' Rollercoaster at Disney-MGM Studios)
# 3

04/22/2001 9:47 pm
I love Aerosmith and don't want to fuel your guys' dis-illusionment, but did you know they have a video game? Actually I think its an arcade game.
# 4
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
04/24/2001 10:29 am
I know aerosmith are sold out already for most of their gigs. But am i going? or my other friends who like classic rock? The fans who own rocks and pump? they wont be there. It'll be that Armagedon crowd, you know, those teenage girls who admire tylers hair n make up. The fans who spotted aerosmith performing with Britney Spears. The fans unaware of the first 20 years of aerosmith, songs based on cool guitar riffs n cheeky lyrics. Well those fans can go watch aerosmith!!!! See if i care!!! Cos aerosmiths set lists always consist essentially of the "best of" all their albums. So when those fans listen to Sweet E and wonder wot da hell its about, dont expect me to say "well, back in the 70's Joe perry...."
As for the arcade machine, ive played it loads. Its called Revolution X, and "eat the rich" is played on a loop throughout. Its also available of the playstation!!
D'ya think its worth anything?

Later Axl Rose
# 5

04/24/2001 4:59 pm
Meh... I'm tired of being angry at bands. I'm seeing them July 2nd and I plan on having a good time
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.