View post (Gpa)

View thread

ScottMoney
ScottMoney
04/28/2005 6:46 pm
Originally Posted by: Cryptic ExcretionsFriend of mine could also invest his two cents to this topic as he had dropped out of college about a year ago. He decided that what he wanted to do was in the hands of either comedy or music and being at college as an auto technician wasn't getting him on the stage for either of the above stated. This is the time for us, the youthful ones, to decide what we want to do and to make it happen. The less time we bull**** ourselves and make things work the closer we'll come. I don't have any doubt in my mind that I can make it where I want to be, it's just going to take some more time and so long as I have a job and the creativity I can take care of the rest. I may go to college, I haven't decided yet. But I'm not going to major in anything that I don't think will benefit me and my trade years from now. I'd like to go to college, but I won't if I think it's going to waste my time.

You should consider majoring something music somewhere. I've been really tempted to at least minor in guitar or music theory