Attention Metalheads!

Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
04/20/2005 5:28 am
As you may or may not know, my job description at the radio station entails reviewing and shelving all incoming heavy metal albums. Often I have to wade through loads of crap to get to decent stuff.

I, good sirs, recently struck gold, discovering a band called "Force of Evil." VERY heavy Symphony X influences. If you're into Symphony X, Iron Maiden, Racer X, Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Dragonforce, Hammerfall, Cryptopsy (whom I personally despise, hahaha, just throwing that out there for the hell of it), Anthrax, Slayer, BLS, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, and possibly Pantera as well, check these guys out.

www.forceofevil.net

I doubt you'll be disappointed.

\m/
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 1
rockonman
rockonman
04/20/2005 7:40 am
I just checked out their stuff, and you were right man they really aren't too bad. I'll have to do some more in depth research on 'em to see if I can really get into 'em.
"Live your life while you have it. A life not lived is a life wasted, and a life wasted is unforgivable."
Tyler Wilkins
Feb 2003
# 2
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
04/20/2005 2:18 pm
Originally Posted by: Jolly McJollysonAs you may or may not know, my job description at the radio station entails reviewing and shelving all incoming heavy metal albums. Often I have to wade through loads of crap to get to decent stuff.

I, good sirs, recently struck gold, discovering a band called "Force of Evil." VERY heavy Symphony X influences. If you're into Symphony X, Iron Maiden, Racer X, Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Dragonforce, Hammerfall, Cryptopsy (whom I personally despise, hahaha, just throwing that out there for the hell of it), Anthrax, Slayer, BLS, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, and possibly Pantera as well, check these guys out.

www.forceofevil.net

I doubt you'll be disappointed.

\m/

Be careful, because there ARE more than one Forces of Evil.

Well, there was, anyway.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.