Absolute pitch

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
04/09/2005 2:34 am
Any of you got absolute pitch? How about perfect pitch or relative pitch? I've been working (not as well as I could be) at getting such capabilities. Sure is hard, but in my opinion it's the truest way to compose music. To fully understand the notes down the the differentiating tones within them. Sooner or later I'll have it.... sooner or later. hmmm.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 1
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
guitarfreak141
Obsessed Freak
04/09/2005 2:39 am
I wish, I am trying, i definetly dont have perefect pitch, i know xsome ppl who do tough, its amazing
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.

Rock stars ... is there anything they don't know?
# 2
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
04/09/2005 3:17 am
Have they any tips and assorted what-nots to suggest towards getting such capabilities? One can read only so much, y'know, but the way I do things, I can read but that won't necessarily make me feel comfortable in what I'm doing. I can read something clear as day and in lamen terms, and still feel like I'm doing something wrong. what all do you know about it, how long've you been trying to acquire it and have you any certain methods you use?
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.