Classical Guitar

ThreeEyedBoy
ThreeEyedBoy
03/27/2005 11:41 pm
I'm just getting back into classical guitar and i'd like to meet some other people who are also interested in this great style of music and who have suggestions for some good songs to look into. I'm also looking for people who play slide guitar and can give me some pointers.
[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Tahoma]Only the lonesome love us...only the careless can handle us....whats wrong with us that we're so unamused?![/FONT][/FONT]
# 1
ThreeEyedBoy
ThreeEyedBoy
03/28/2005 3:48 am
yeah a guy my dad works with came over one day and he told me he's got a classical that he never plays and i was like well i'll buy it from you because i've learned like two songs for em...so he just brought it voer and gave it to me free...have you heard spanish caravan by the doors?....well thats what got me into it again...my old teacher showed me those two songs that they combined to make that...the one is on here...austuris? i can't spell it but it's something like that...he taught me about half of that...it's cool...then that other part of the song is just this rumba thing.
[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Tahoma]Only the lonesome love us...only the careless can handle us....whats wrong with us that we're so unamused?![/FONT][/FONT]
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.