Guns n' Roses, Old or New?

Joseph
Joseph
04/25/2001 1:17 am
But the collaborations between Axle and Slash made the band... Despite the fact that Slash wasn't originally with the band was they were standing on their feet, anyone who has a strong ear for music can identify the brilliance beteween these two guys once they are in the studio, they wrote amazing songs together, their arent many people like them who have such great chemistry together. Of course like every musician, they both have their ego's but they just shouldn't have let it get in the way of their creative process. These two guys are at their best when they're together, and I guess there are a lot of people who are willing to settle fo less but I'm not exactly one of them. But still, I'll give the new Guns N Roses line up a chance, I'm very open minded. I just hope they have written better songs than "Oh My God."

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 1
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
04/25/2001 8:27 am
Hmmm... Its a tough one huh. Because we have no say in the matter!! Slash n Axl constantly contradict themselves about getting back together. Slash says no way then says he doesnt know wot'll happen in the future. Axl says the same. I guess they need to know how we REALLY feel about the issue!! Because sure i buy Snakepit n with buy the current GnR stuff but i want the REAL GnR!!!!
Snakepit are really good, songs like "soma city ward", "back to the moment", "the truth" and "mean bone" are so good. Those songs are better than a lot of the songs on the illusions albums. But, Slashs solos dont feature as much, or dont stand out that well, plus i miss axls voice.

Later Axl!!
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.