View post (ok, since EVERYBODYS DOING IT)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
03/21/2005 10:38 am
okay I just watched two videos on that PETA site.. and I'm thinking that alot of what they were saying is bull-crap! for example! they mentioned dairy cows, and my grandparents have a diary farm, so I know a little about it, my mom would know more about it then me, but for one thing, it doesn't hurt the cows to milk them. and the second thing, they are not kept in small little cages all day, they are kept in small cages for the milking, then they are let out to graze in a big feild the way any normal cow would. and also, I'm not so sure that every calf is sent off to be made into veal. so if the PETA was able to exaggerate the truth on this one area, what makes you think they weren't exaggerating the truth in other areas? although I would have to say that there has to be a better way of killing the animals other than slitting the throat. that just seems like it would make a huge mess and torture the animal more than it needed to be... of course, perhaps that isn't how every slaughter house functions, just the ones that PETA chose for these videos. there is definately some truth in these videos, but it was definately stretched and exaggerated
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace