ugh I need a gig amp badly

chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
04/02/2005 4:18 am
Awsome choice 6strngs!I think you will enjoy it and its a great investment(like any music gear usually is).

You'll be heard loud and clear at your services now :D
Try once,fail twice...
# 1
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
04/07/2005 4:49 am
well, the amp got here today, and I played around with it for like 4 hours today... lol. yeah, it's nice and loud, if you set the volume know to about 1 1/2 (the quietest you can get while still having sound) it's pretty much as loud as my other amp set to 5 or 6, if you crank the volume knob to 3 it's louder then my other amp at full blast... so I think it'll definately be loud enough, I'll find out tomorrow, I have practice on thursdays... I think that the 'more drive' channel sounds pretty crappy unless you push in the 'mid contour' button. and the whole thing is pretty treble heavy, but I can compensate by turning my bass knob up (to like 7 or 8) and my treble knob down (to 3 or 4), but other then that, I think it sounds pretty darn good! I especially like how responsive it is to picking strength, if you are picking light then it sounds very gentle, and increasing the attack increases the gain, so I like it alot! I might give a review of it tomorrow, cause after tomorrow I'll only be able to use it on thursdays at practice, and sundays for the live show... apparently my parents tell me that I'm not allowed to keep something that loud in our house... oh well.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.