reccomendations for a digital effects pedal?

Cahtz
Cahtz
04/08/2001 12:35 am
I need a pedal to do delay/echo/reverb as well as pitch shifting. I mean major pitch shifting, like 10+ octaves down. I've been looking at the Korg AX100G but it doesn't quite do all that I want. this is my first digital effects pedal so I don't really know what to look for, any reccomendations?
# 1
LEEtheV
LEEtheV
04/08/2001 2:31 pm
Originally posted by Cahtz
I need a pedal to do delay/echo/reverb as well as pitch shifting. I mean major pitch shifting, like 10+ octaves down. I've been looking at the Korg AX100G but it doesn't quite do all that I want. this is my first digital effects pedal so I don't really know what to look for, any reccomendations?

*Certainly, there is currently a blur of new products out there that offer quite a bang for the buck, but I haven't seen one that will octive shift with the parameters you are lookin' for.....This (of course) doesn't mean there isn't one out there, but I have a feeling you're gonna end up with some type of rack unit to provide "The goods" :D....And to achieve nice, clean blends of these sounds and pitch shifting, you'll be paying more than a few dinero......Digitech and Lexicon (propbably) have some of the more advanced chips, but again, at a price......I'm curious what you finally settle on...Please let us know :)
*Turn the bastard up and see what happenz.... :D
# 2
Cahtz
Cahtz
04/08/2001 4:13 pm
hmmmmm in that case I may just end up with an analog pitch shift pedal in the effects loop.

the Korg unit is the most suitable I've tested so far, and I can get it for around $125. there's just so damn many to choose from! the Digitech pedals I looked at didn't seem to be as versatile as the Korg, maybe I'll give them another look. anyway thanks for the reply.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.