Do you prefer it to any other?

Joseph
Joseph
04/06/2001 4:54 am
A rather nice characteristic of The Fender Stratocaster is its ability to serve the musician, in just about every genre of music possible. What always attracted me to The Fender Stratocaster is that its very versatile, where I could just sit back for hours and play just about any style without straining myself. With this instrument, I'm prepared for just about anything. The Strat just has that classic tone all its own, where you imediately learn to recognize it and appreciate it. After all of these years, and search for the perfect feel and sound, (which to some extent is never found, leaving us unsatisfied) I prefer this instrument to any other. It gives me comfort after a long day, I know this instrument inside out (even more than my my ex-fiance...:D

And the question above still remains..

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 1
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
04/06/2001 5:09 am
yo man, i feel the same way. Well said indeed.
"Take my hand boss"
# 2
Zeppelin
Zeppelin
04/06/2001 2:16 pm
i really like the sound of the strat...
i know many people out there who dont like the clasic start , with only single pickups, because u can't be too heavy on this one.. but it's bull**** because blackmore played on strat and he was heavy enough to me :)

"They think im crazy..
but i know better.
It is not I who am crazy.
It is I who am mad.."

ren hoek
# 3
7Ths)(WOrsT_NIGhTM@re
7Ths)(WOrsT_NIGhTM@re
04/06/2001 4:07 pm
I think fender strats have the best sound it's just they don't look very cool, Next to ibanez

I LIve To play Guitar
GUitar Lives To be plAYed
Then Everything Should Work out
RIght?
# 4
Joseph
Joseph
04/06/2001 4:11 pm
Originally posted by Zeppelin
i really like the sound of the strat...
i know many people out there who dont like the clasic start , with only single pickups, because u can't be too heavy on this one.. but it's bull**** because blackmore played on strat and he was heavy enough to me :)

I mean, how loud do you really wan't to sound?

I love the classic smooth sound I get from this instrument, And Ive never had any problems with single coil pickups (buzzing etc.) As for it not being loud enough, this guitar suits me just fine, and its safe to say that over the course of seven years or so Ive had more complaints from neighbors with this guitar than i can count, due to string amplification. For anyone who refuses to just stick to one style, and loves to rely on their impulses, this guitar is just the one for you. You can't beat its overall comfort...

-Joseph
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 5
Fender Man
Fender Man
04/06/2001 8:30 pm
As a proud Strat owner, I agree with you Strat lovers also. I've had my American Deluxe for about 8 months now, and it has truly been a wonderful 8 months. It's got 3 Vintage Noiseless pickups in it. Good tone. I wouldn't trade my strat for the world. Nothing like coming home, and just picking it up and playing all night. No what I mean?
"I'll stand up next to a mountain and chop it down with the edge of my hand."
-Jimi Hendrix
# 6
guitarslayer2001
guitarslayer2001
04/07/2001 7:30 pm
the only thing is the price of a new one i think thier over priced cuz the fender name on it
lets rock!!
# 7
Fender Man
Fender Man
04/07/2001 7:32 pm
wooooh cuz,
Fenders are well worth their money.
"I'll stand up next to a mountain and chop it down with the edge of my hand."
-Jimi Hendrix
# 8

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.