to all hosts and site administrators...

Shreddy Kruger
Shreddy Kruger
03/26/2001 2:27 am
I was scrolling down and noticed the names of all people on this site at this particular time. So, i thought it would be cool if you made a chat room for those that wanted to talk. I dont know how (thats your job :) maybe java or html or something. This is just a suggestion, see ya

Chris
# 1
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
03/26/2001 2:49 am
Sounds like a good idea to me. My only request is that it's Macintosh compatable, if it's browser based, that it'll work on Netscape 4.7 (the Mac version of Netscape 6 currently on stays running for about 30 seconds on my computer (the first public beta ran better than the final version... how bad is that?)), and I refuse to use MicroSoft products for moral resons. Yeah, that's my bit, and yes I am THE "Rabid Mac User" that IT departments world wide fear and loathe.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
Mr. Vai
Mr. Vai
03/26/2001 3:38 am
excelent idea shreddy!
My guitar is like an umbillical cord, its wired into my head.
# 3
Bardsley
Bardsley
03/26/2001 3:38 am
Aaah a fellow mac user, aren't they great. I used to refuse to use Internet Explorer for moral reasons, but Netscape just keeps getting worse, till I couldn't take it anymore. Of course IE is crap too, the only time my computer crashes is when I have been using it. Why can't a company make a browser that doesn't suck? They are so necessaru now, you would think someone woulld make a good one.
Anyway, I agree too, chat would be cool.
"Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year, it's just not that widely reported".
# 4
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
03/27/2001 7:41 pm
Hey, a friend of mine gave me a copy of Netscape 1.1- it looks a hell of a lot better than any browser I've seen. Of course, it doesn't even ponder the notion of doing anything advanced, as in it even doesn't know what to do with a
tag. But hey, we all get by as needed.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.