View post (Vevlet Revolver on the Travel Channel..)

View thread

6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
01/20/2005 8:24 pm
Originally Posted by: Axl_RoseI really dont think you can question the guys in VRs ability on their instruments.

Im not saying you have to love VR or Metallica to like those genres. But if you dislike them... then that I cant understand. If you say you like rock music... how can you dislike a song like 'Slither' by VR?!?! :confused:

Well I said that I did like velvet revolver! I like the song slither! (although in the music video the leads singer's pants and how he wears them is just something I'd rather not see!) all I'm trying to say is that you can like a genre but that doesn't mean you have to like every band in the genre! the rock genre itself is so broad that even you can't like every band from it! you like all the stuff from the 50's? to say you don't like elvis presley does that mean that ultimately you hate rock as we know it today? I don't think so! do you understand how completely ridiculous you sound? or maybe you do and you're just one of those guys that can't admit to being wrong.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace