Boss Me30 Effect

KRUNO
KRUNO
01/16/2005 8:35 pm
Hi Guys. I Have A Question. I Own Boss Me30 Multieffect. And An Ibanez Gsa 60. I Know Both Of Them Are Not Quite Good, But Unfortunately, It Is All I Can Afford. So, If Anyone Owns Or Has Owned The Above Mentioned Effect And Has Some Ideas Or Already Made Sounds, I Would Be Eternally Gratefull. I Yust Can"t Get That Nice Fat Distortion. I Know This Equipment Is A Piece Of **** But Still, I Think It Should Do Somenthin, Even For The Cheap Money I Paid For It.

So, People, If You Know Some Sounds, P L E A S E??

Ps. Excuse For Any Typos, I Am From Croatia.
# 1
leader
leader
01/18/2005 9:15 pm
ako si iz hrvatske onda se razumjemo jer sam i ja! :D
svirao sam nekoliko puta na tom efektu i nije toliko loš koliko ga ti opisuješ.
imaš jednu full dobru distorziju na 2. banku(ak ti je efekt na tvornièkim postavima).uglavnom naði neku distorziju koja ti zvuèi ok i namjesti na equilaizeru bass5,treble6 i middle 10.valjda bi trebalo bit ok
# 2
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
6strngs_2hmbkrs
Proud Celica Enthusiast
01/19/2005 8:02 pm
well I don't know what kinds of effects you have on those pedals but if you want to sound heavy crank the treble all the way up, the middle all the way down, the bass all the way up, the gain all the way up, and select to use a bridge humbucker if you have one. also turn the volume knob(s) on your guitar all the way up. this will provide probably the heaviest sound possible. now i am well aware that I am going to get all kinds of replys with people yelling at me telling me that this is a bad idea but I'm just saying this is how achieve the heaviest sound possible without buying anything else. do either of your pedals have distortion or overdrive? if not then does your amp? if not then you really should consider buying a distortion or overdrive pedal... you could probably find a real cheap one for less then $50 (us). also if your pedals have compression, sustain, or shifter, they'll add to the heaviness. hope this helped some!
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace
# 3
KRUNO
KRUNO
01/20/2005 8:47 am
Originally Posted by: leaderako si iz hrvatske onda se razumjemo jer sam i ja! :D
svirao sam nekoliko puta na tom efektu i nije toliko loš koliko ga ti opisuješ.
imaš jednu full dobru distorziju na 2. banku(ak ti je efekt na tvornièkim postavima).uglavnom naði neku distorziju koja ti zvuèi ok i namjesti na equilaizeru bass5,treble6 i middle 10.valjda bi trebalo bit ok

STVARNO NAS IMA PSOVUDA NAS HRVATA, HA? :D ZNAM, DOST DOBAR JE TAJ DRIVE AL JE COMPRESSOR JAKO NAGAREN PA IMAM JAK ŠUM NA TOM DRIVE-U. NA OSMICI JE JEDNA DOBRA DISTORZIJA I TO JE SVE KAJ IMA PAMETNOG. NE ZNAM, MENI SE BAŠ I NE DOPADA TAJ EFEKT. BRAT MI IMA BOSSOVU DRIVE PAPUČICU I MOGU TI REĆ DA DOBIJE SUPER SOUND.
AL PROBAL BUM TVOJ SAVJET, THANKS.
PS. KAK I VIDIŠ JA SE ZOVEM KRUNO I IZ ČAKOVCA SAM. A TI?
PPS. HRVATSKA JE ZAKON!! :p
# 4
KRUNO
KRUNO
01/20/2005 8:52 am
Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrswell I don't know what kinds of effects you have on those pedals but if you want to sound heavy crank the treble all the way up, the middle all the way down, the bass all the way up, the gain all the way up, and select to use a bridge humbucker if you have one. also turn the volume knob(s) on your guitar all the way up. this will provide probably the heaviest sound possible. now i am well aware that I am going to get all kinds of replys with people yelling at me telling me that this is a bad idea but I'm just saying this is how achieve the heaviest sound possible without buying anything else. do either of your pedals have distortion or overdrive? if not then does your amp? if not then you really should consider buying a distortion or overdrive pedal... you could probably find a real cheap one for less then $50 (us). also if your pedals have compression, sustain, or shifter, they'll add to the heaviness. hope this helped some!

actually dude, i don"t have pedals, it si a multi effect. but thanks for the advice, i will try it and we will see. I"l send a reply to let you know how it worked out: THANKS!
# 5
guitarbam
guitarbam
01/21/2005 11:32 am
your guitar and your effect is good dude.. but you have to hook it up with a good tube amp... I hook it up with JCM 800... ok here is some sound setting that I use..

Yngwie sound "Far Beyong the Sun"
Master Level: 50
Compesson: Sustan=100, Attack=70, Level=55
Overdrive: Type=Metal, Drive=35, Tone=0, Level=60
PHASER: Rate=0, Depth=10, Resonance=10
Nose Sup: Threshold=75
Reverb: Type=Hall, Time=20, Effect Level=80

For Vinnie Moore "Morning Star" just change Overdrive Type to; Form "Metal": to "Hard"
# 6
guitarbam
guitarbam
01/21/2005 11:42 am
Master Level = 24
Compressor: Sustan=65, Attack=65, Level=55
OD/DS: Type=Metal, Drive=55, Tone=20, Level=50
EQ: Treble=12, Middle=-4, Bass=12, Level=0
Chorus: Rate=45, Depth=50, Effect Level=15
Reverb: Type=Room, Time=45, Effect Level=85

Sound good with EMG81/85... JCM 800
# 7
guitarbam
guitarbam
01/21/2005 11:57 am
The ME-30 sound really really grate!....The Drive come very close to my vintage Tube Screamer TS-808....The only thing I dislike this ME-30 is the foot switch, IT SUCK!
# 8

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.