Someone help with this chord?

player4god
player4god
01/13/2005 11:44 pm
Hi Yo'll
I need someone to explain how to play the B chord cause i tried & I can't get it. & here is the link to see the B chord. & can you please explain the numbers on the chord too. That will really help. Is the numbers on the chord is what number you pick that string? or what?
Thanks.
Player 4 God

http://www.looknohands.com/chordhou...r/index_db.html

you have to go to the B index & all the way @ the top is the B click on it & it will show you the chord That i need help on really bad on.__________________
God Bless,
Player 4 God :D

God doesn't give you anything you can't handle.
Practice hard, Play hard & Win hard.
# 1
kriszenith
kriszenith
01/14/2005 12:11 am
Hi there I had a look and I hope this helps the number 1 means press your first finger on the fret labelled 1 and the line of number 3's can be positioned in two ways. What this line means is press down on the 3 strings with your third finger (covering all three strings) or you can push down as an alternative with your 2nd 3rd and 4th fingers over this postion it may be easier if you are a beginner to do it this way. Personally I would persevere and use just the 3rd finger to push down as this is the correct way. The circles mean you don't sound these strings or you can mute them. As arule most chord diagrams are set out with 1= index finger 2= second finger 3=ring finger 4= pinkie finger/little finger. hope this helps you.
# 2
player4god
player4god
01/14/2005 2:46 am
Originally Posted by: kriszenithHi there I had a look and I hope this helps the number 1 means press your first finger on the fret labelled 1 and the line of number 3's can be positioned in two ways. What this line means is press down on the 3 strings with your third finger (covering all three strings) or you can push down as an alternative with your 2nd 3rd and 4th fingers over this postion it may be easier if you are a beginner to do it this way. Personally I would persevere and use just the 3rd finger to push down as this is the correct way. The circles mean you don't sound these strings or you can mute them. As arule most chord diagrams are set out with 1= index finger 2= second finger 3=ring finger 4= pinkie finger/little finger. hope this helps you.

I have another question for you .
Now when you have your fingers on the right strings do you just play B chord like shown in the song then go to the next chord in the song . . Right?
God Bless,
Player 4 God :D

God doesn't give you anything you can't handle.
Practice hard, Play hard & Win hard.
# 3
kriszenith
kriszenith
01/14/2005 1:13 pm
correct buddy, yes in music 1 chord is usually complimented by another your getting it. :p
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.