BOSS METAL ZONE - MT 2

winghoong
winghoong
03/12/2001 2:07 pm
Hi all, hope you all still remember me. Recently I just bought a BOSS MT-2 (metalzone) pedal. I have a few questions to ask, hope all the MT2 users out there can help me.

First I wanna ask about the adaptor use. Should I take out my battery before i plug in my adaptor? or just plug in the adaptor? how long will the battery last if i dont use an adaptor?

Another problems is how to set the tune i want? Is there any websites they have a huge list of settings or the MT2. I mean i love to play covers songs..so i need to know how to get certain sound. can anyone give me some tips?

My email is winghoong@yahoo.com

Thanks...and have a nice day!!!

Nothing comes easily...

# 1
EdmaD
EdmaD
03/13/2001 9:22 am
Originally posted by winghoong
Hi all, hope you all still remember me. Recently I just bought a BOSS MT-2 (metalzone) pedal. I have a few questions to ask, hope all the MT2 users out there can help me.

First I wanna ask about the adaptor use. Should I take out my battery before i plug in my adaptor? or just plug in the adaptor? how long will the battery last if i dont use an adaptor?

Another problems is how to set the tune i want? Is there any websites they have a huge list of settings or the MT2. I mean i love to play covers songs..so i need to know how to get certain sound. can anyone give me some tips?

My email is winghoong@yahoo.com

Thanks...and have a nice day!!!

Nothing comes easily...

You don't need to take out the battery if you use the adaptor. The battery runs along a least 15-20 hours.

I recomend you to use a battery because the sound become more clean (you don't hear 50Hz from the adaptor).

You have three controls in this pedal. Bass (50-200 Hz), treble (4-6Khz) and mids. With mid freqs you can select the frequency of the band and the amplification of that.

It's difficult pedal for tune because it has got a high gain filters. The secret is spend more and more time triying to get the sound you want.

Sorry for my bad english.
# 2
guitarslayer2001
guitarslayer2001
04/21/2001 3:53 am
what sounds are you looking for i can help you w/ that and w/ other pedals settings

lets rock!!
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.