Crazy day today!

Homebrew1709
Homebrew1709
10/14/2004 5:22 am
Wow today was quite an experience! I went to the live taping of crossfire on Cnn, and got to meet Wolf Blitzer! Also went to the taping of Anderson Cooper's show on Cnn. There were all kinds of protests and wild stuff on campus today! I then went to a free democratic party rally where the foo fighters played, watched the debate on the big screen there then John Kerry and his crew came to do a speech. G.W. got smoked tonite! Overall a ridiculous experience to be at the center of the world right now.
# 1
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
10/14/2004 10:40 am
Glad you had a good time. Anyone else remember Anderson Cooper from "Channel One"? It was a "news" show that was specifically for kids to watch at school before the day started.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 2
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
10/14/2004 1:54 pm
I only know Anderson Cooper from "The Mole", possibly the most intelligent show ever, and definitely the most intelligent reality show ever. Unfortunately, not too many others shared my opinion, including some TV network executives who issued its death warrant by changing its air dates/times so many times it lost any viewers it ever had and died a slow and painful death halfway through the second season.

Fortunately for me, that was also the same season that "Alias" also came out, so it didn't hurt so bad when The Mole was cancelled.
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.