Favorite "unknowns"

George_Lynch
George_Lynch
08/28/2004 5:23 am
Another stupid comment by eggman ruining yet another perfectly good thread, maybe this thread should be stopped too. I got my information from it, and I'm assuming eggy here got what he wanted (more posts).

ROCK ON (eggman's a nerd)
# 1
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
08/28/2004 8:25 pm
Summer Slam!
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 2
pstring
Big as Elvis, Baby
pstring
Big as Elvis, Baby
08/29/2004 8:07 pm
Time to chain that boy in the basement again........
# 3
George_Lynch
George_Lynch
08/29/2004 9:05 pm
I need your help. When I used to sign in I clicked on the box that sayed remember password (bad idea). Now all you have to do to sign in on my computer is start typing my username and the computer will finish it and add the password. This is a problem when you have a dumbass brother.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be great. If not I'll just get a new username and tell my brother that my old one won't work. He'll try it and see that I don't use it anymore and hopefully quit. So if you have a better idea pls post!!!

ROCK ON
# 4
Incidents Happen
Incidents Happen
08/30/2004 1:35 am
He's lying.

~Incidents
# 5
DreamRyche2112
DreamRyche2112
08/30/2004 1:36 am
Originally Posted by: iamthe_eggmanOK, I don't really listen to much "non-mainstream" music, but here are some bands which I like that I don't think get enough credit:

• Powderfinger - I only know their album "Odyssey #5" and their new single, but they write some decent music.

• Third Eye Blind - if you can't tell by my avatar, 3EB is my current favourite band (well, top 3 maybe). Amazing songwriting, lyrics, hooks, everything. Not too much in the solo department, but some tasty licks and not entirely devoid of solos. Much worth checking out.

• The Trews - Canada's answer to... ummm... OK, how about Led Zeppelin meets AC/DC meets... ummm... hmmm... it's late. Just check them out, if your local radio station hasn't already been flogging them for CANCON.

• I Mother Earth - another great Canadian band which doesn't seem to exist anymore. Or maybe it does. I don't know. Wicked "alt. funk" band, if such a genre exists.

• Eve 6 - OK, I'm listening to their debut album as I'm typing this, and remembering all over again how infectious and catchy their songs were. Great hooks and funny lyrics -- "Sucking on my brain/You're the teacher I'm the student/Turn things 'round/Your story's not congruent" -- how can you not like that?

• Jimi Hendrix - I just discovered this guy and it seems like he has some good songs. Waiting for the next album.

Im still waiting too.... LOL.... Also... I mother Earth rules dude!!!!!
Member of band: Amphiptere (am-fi-teer)
Genre: Speed Metal, Thrash Metal
I am: Lead guitar
# 6
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
08/30/2004 5:12 am
Originally Posted by: George_LynchI need your help. When I used to sign in I clicked on the box that sayed remember password (bad idea). Now all you have to do to sign in on my computer is start typing my username and the computer will finish it and add the password. This is a problem when you have a dumbass brother.

If anyone has any suggestions that would be great. If not I'll just get a new username and tell my brother that my old one won't work. He'll try it and see that I don't use it anymore and hopefully quit. So if you have a better idea pls post!!!

ROCK ON

You can change your password, then make sure that the "remember my password" box isn't checked when you sign in.

Or you can create a new profile and we'll happily ban the original one.
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 7
George_Lynch
George_Lynch
08/30/2004 6:29 am
Let's go with that eggman. I'll make a new profile called vai_vanlynch.

P.S. Please remember to ban the george_lynch file

ROCK ON (last post as George_Lynch)
# 8
George_Lynch
George_Lynch
08/30/2004 6:33 am
The site is telling my that I already show registered as George_lynch, so I can't make a new username. It gives me the options of emailing me with my password if I forgot it or modifying my profile. What do I do eggman??

ROCK ON (George_Lynch lives on due to technical difficulties)
# 9
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
Leedogg
Grizzled Veteran
08/30/2004 1:34 pm
Is it a little brother? I was a little brother growing up and I would torture my older siblings too. Do what they did to me and whip the **** outta this guy. I learnt my lesson, so shall he learn his.
Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel.
My YouTube Profile
# 10
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
iamthe_eggman
Grizzled Spellchecker
08/31/2004 1:02 am
OK, I've just asked the big boss (Jon) and he'll get back to us with the final answer.... hang tight meanwhile!
... and that's all I have to say about that.

[U]ALL[/U] generalizations are [U]WRONG[/U]

[/sarcasm]
# 11
George_Lynch
George_Lynch
08/31/2004 4:11 am
I'll hang tight. And as for the advice on beating my little brother, it doesn't work. Endless minutes of torture such as putting him in a dog kennel and rolling him down the stairs don't seem to phase the little bugger. No matter what I do he keeps coming back for more, he must enjoy it or something.

I know what your all thinking, how old is this little brother, spawn of satan...
He's 12, which makes him old enough to beat on without feeling bad but still young enough to make things fairly smooth without too much of an opposition. ;) I have to go now, he just came in from drum lessons, I'm gunna go kick him or something!!! :cool:

ROCK ON (still George_Lynch!!!)
# 12

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.