View post (Ideas???)

View thread

Joseph
Joseph
02/24/2001 5:37 am
I think you found two good names that you feel sets a good example for what you guys are all about, and its important to be confident with the name you choose, and it seems like your hopes are pretty high. Hey, and its great to hear that your friend has such a strong voice, you have no idea how hard it is to find a good voice today thats capable of carrying a band in the right direction. At the end of highschool, I had this great female vocalist, she was amazing and she really made our shows worth while, (as well as motivating the other band members.) Too bad it wasn't a permanent arrangement, but still after all of this time I was confident that with her leading the band we were on our way to getting a record deal. But still, after all of ths time, Ive kept my eyes open for the right people to work with, but I havent seen anyone quite like her, (and with her level of energy.)

Just keep in mind, patience is very important,(its something you always have to keep working on), and Ive come along too many young musicians who had so much potential, but they just couldn't still long enough to perfect their arrangements. I'm a real procrastinator when it comes to my own personal recordings, :D..Good luck...
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."