Traveling...

Joseph
Joseph
02/19/2001 5:54 am
Are you guys drawn to the idea of traveling, not just a way to get away from it all, but just the need to keep moving?
Regardless on whether or not its based on a healthy music career, have you ever just felt the need to take off and see where the world takes you?

After highschool, I intended to go on a trip with a few friends of mine, but I never took the opportunity, I stayed home with a girlfriend of mine who was going through some tough problems. But still, for the life of me, Ive always just felt the need to get out there, instead of just bumming my way through Pittsburg :rolleyes:...

-Joseph, :).
www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 1
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator
02/20/2001 2:03 am
Oh yeah... I'm real tempted to head to Austin, TX this spring with some friends of mine. I'm 20 years old and itching all over to get out a bit.
Raskolnikov
Guitar Tricks Moderator

Careful what you wish for friend
I've been to Hell and now I'm back again

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 2
LEEtheV
LEEtheV
02/23/2001 5:42 pm
*Is money and balls :)....Don't be kiddin' yourself, though.....It DOES take $$$$$ to travel and if something goes wrong and you end up stranded somewhere, you'll either have to use your wits to get back or call the folks for some dinero.......If you know a trade (like electrician or carpenter, plumber etc.), than the world is pretty much your oyster.....If ya get stuck somewhere, you can work your way back out or simply re-locate.....(Bummer on your g/friend holdin' ya back :(.......)
*Turn the bastard up and see what happenz.... :D
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.