Mesa Boogers

the fool
the fool
07/01/2004 6:27 pm
I'm thinking of getting a new amp to replace my fender princetone with. Went to a couple of stores, tried a couple of marshalls, voxes, and fenders and now I'm stuck deciding between a Mesa Boogie I (the one that Santana uses) and Mesa Boogie Mark III. Now, if you were me, and if you're like me who wants to have an amp with both a nice clean tone and a nice distorted tone, which of these mesa boogers should i get, the mesa boogie I or the mesa boogie mark III?
"Lets see… well I play the guitar and when I'm not playing the guitar, I think about playing the guitar. My other favorite instrument, is the guitar and if I aspired to play any other instrument, it would be the guitar...

I can’t sing so I sing through my guitar. So when the sound guy says: “Your guitar is too loud!” I think: "Why does he never say that to the vocalist?"
# 1
ESP_KH2
ESP_KH2
07/04/2004 8:16 pm
I would go with the mark III because the boys from metallica used the Mark IV head on the master of puppets cd and my thinking is that they are the same series, and the sound on that cd is amazing but thats just my thinking I wish a could afford any of those.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.