Reverb and Tremolo: How Much and When?

On older amps you typically find the basic EQ controls, sometimes the gain controls, and very often reverb and tremolo. The tremolo is sometimes labeled as vibrato, but most often it's the same thing. On newer amps you can find an endless array of built-in effects, but in this lesson we're gonna talk about reverb and tremolo, since those are the most common.

Anders Mouridsen
Instructor Anders Mouridsen
Any Style