2 weeks of classical guitar lessons...

Guitar Tricks Forum > Introduction Forum > 2 weeks of classical guitar lessons...

hankaroo

Full Access

I had 2 weeks of classical guitar lessons, then my mom broke up with the guitar teacher. Spent the next five years plucking the same 4 strings. Got pretty good at it. Then learnt 4 chords from friends E, A, D and G. Combined the chords with my 4 string plucking and for about 2 minutes I sound like I can play classical guitar quite well. That is where it stops.

Ok, back to work, lets get it done!

I had 2 weeks of classical guitar lessons, then my mom broke up with the guitar teacher. Spent the next five years plucking the same 4 strings. Got pretty good at it. Then learnt 4 chords from friends E, A, D and G. Combined the chords with my 4 string plucking and for about 2 minutes I sound like I can play classical guitar quite well. That is where it stops.

Ok, back to work, lets get it done!

Music_Maestro

Full Access

Hello and welcome!

#Sing for me, my Angel of Music

#Our Strange Duet

#The Phantom of the Opera!

Hello and welcome!

#Sing for me, my Angel of Music

#Our Strange Duet

#The Phantom of the Opera!

pupsmom61

Full Access

Great story! You'll learn a lot here...good luck!

Great story! You'll learn a lot here...good luck!

Rumble Walrus

Full Access

2 minutes is an excellent place to start.

Christopher has some cool classical stuff if you want to continue with that line, or you can branch out to whatever tickles your fancy.

2 minutes is an excellent place to start.

Christopher has some cool classical stuff if you want to continue with that line, or you can branch out to whatever tickles your fancy.