Howdy from western canada

Guitar Tricks Forum > Introduction Forum > Howdy from western canada

glslickshooter

I'm a guitar newbie that just signed up and purchased my first guitar. The journey starts now!

I'm a guitar newbie that just signed up and purchased my first guitar. The journey starts now!

texbrackdelmonte007

Good luck on your journey, some great resources here

Good luck on your journey, some great resources here

JeffS65

Full Access

Originally Posted by: glslickshooter

Good luck. You're at the gate and setting out. It's new to you and you're going to have a few roadblocks along the way. These usually coming earlier on. Don't get discouraged and work your way through. Once you get the hang of playing, therre is nothing more awesome. Most importantly, enjoy playing no matrer how good you are. It's music and something we all love for a reason.

Originally Posted by: glslickshooter

Good luck. You're at the gate and setting out. It's new to you and you're going to have a few roadblocks along the way. These usually coming earlier on. Don't get discouraged and work your way through. Once you get the hang of playing, therre is nothing more awesome. Most importantly, enjoy playing no matrer how good you are. It's music and something we all love for a reason.

paa64

welcome! I too am from western Canada and joined a month ago. Good Luck!

welcome! I too am from western Canada and joined a month ago. Good Luck!

jdbeaudry

Full Access

I'm from western Canda as well. Welcome and enjoy the journey!

I'm from western Canda as well. Welcome and enjoy the journey!