Bucket List item #1

magarr13f
magarr13f
01/07/2021 1:09 pm

Learn the Guitar; Always wanted to learn the guitar for my own personal enjoyment and to play as I sing for friends and family. Seems life always got in the way. Born on a farm in rural south, raised an orphan never had anyone that wanted to take the time to encourage me as I moved from foster home to foster home. Taught myself what I needed to know to get thru life. Started working at age of 9 as a janitor working for $25 dollars a month. Since then I have been many things here is a few: cook, foundry worker, worked in coal industry, worked offshore as deck hand, Long Haul Driver, Retired Soldier, father, grandfather, husband, still working with soldiers. Seems I always had things I needed to get accomplished. Well now it is time for me to satrt doing something for me. I really look forward to this new journey, and from what I have seen so far, I truly believe this is the place to start. After just a few simple introductory lessons I really believe this is something I can accomplish. Here's to all those that still believe anything is possible if they put there heart and soul into it.

# 1
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
01/07/2021 1:16 pm

Love the attitude, awesome! Best of luck.

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 2
paulcavaliere
Full Access
paulcavaliere
Full Access
01/07/2021 1:50 pm

Thanks for sharing. Very admirable. Enjoy the guitar!

# 3
Susan_Montgomery
Susan_Montgomery
01/07/2021 4:36 pm

Welcome! Glad you're tackling this with such positivity. This is a great place to be.

“Often, what seems like an impossible climb is just a staircase without the steps drawn in.” Robert Brault, American Operatic Tenor

# 4
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
LisaMcC
Guitar Tricks Instructor
01/08/2021 2:46 pm

Welcome - glad to be seeing you 'in class'! [br]- Lisa

Lisa McCormick, GT Instructor
Acoustic, Folk, Pop, Blues

Full Catalog of Lisa's Guitar Tricks Tutorials
Find Lisa on Facebook!
# 5
moosehockey18
moosehockey18
01/08/2021 9:50 pm
Originally Posted by: magarr13f

Learn the Guitar; Always wanted to learn the guitar for my own personal enjoyment and to play as I sing for friends and family. Seems life always got in the way. Born on a farm in rural south, raised an orphan never had anyone that wanted to take the time to encourage me as I moved from foster home to foster home. Taught myself what I needed to know to get thru life. Started working at age of 9 as a janitor working for $25 dollars a month. Since then I have been many things here is a few: cook, foundry worker, worked in coal industry, worked offshore as deck hand, Long Haul Driver, Retired Soldier, father, grandfather, husband, still working with soldiers. Seems I always had things I needed to get accomplished. Well now it is time for me to satrt doing something for me. I really look forward to this new journey, and from what I have seen so far, I truly believe this is the place to start. After just a few simple introductory lessons I really believe this is something I can accomplish. Here's to all those that still believe anything is possible if they put there heart and soul into it.

Welcome ! This is a good place to be. Don`t hesitate to reach out on this forum if you have questions or need help or guidance. Good luck !

# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.