Greetings from Bavaria

Stefan Filus
Stefan Filus
09/25/2020 7:06 pm

Dear all

first of all, I am not a native English speaker, so please forgive me any mistakes or clumsy expressions...

I am 45 years of age and since I was a teenager, I wanted to learn how to play the guitar. So a couple of decades later, I finally found the time and courage to go for it. I do have regular guitar classes with a professional player and teacher, but he encouraged me to embark on a journey and have a look what is offered on the internet (next to the lessons with him).

I just started with the learning path and I am happy with how the course is presented and how it is broken down into digestable pieces to follow along.

Looking forward to exchanging with all of you guys....

All the best from Munich / Germany,

Stefan

# 1
manXcat
manXcat
09/25/2020 8:07 pm

Hallo Stefan! Grüß dich!

You have come to the right place. We all love Guitar Tricks. Its [u]structured syllabus[/u] is its strength. Several of the instructors are regularly present in the forums to answer your questions in additional support.

You might also like to check out the LIVE! supplementary tutorials currently being conducted weekly in real time by Instructors Dave Celentano and Mike Olekshy on Facebook here, or viewable later in its archive.

manXcat

# 2
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
09/26/2020 3:40 am

Welcome, Stefan.

Many years ago I lived a couple years in Darmstadt. But I vacationed in Bavaria.

You made a good choice with Guitar Tricks. Good luck, have fun.

john

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 3
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
09/26/2020 12:16 pm

Good morning Stefan and welcome.

Your English is fine, much better than my German, which I am learning right now and probably butchering it.

Best of luck with your studies.

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.