Learning Adventure

andycribben
andycribben
09/15/2020 5:59 pm

Hi. Just wanted to say hi. After around 40 years of loving guitar music, I've finally taken the plunge and decided to learn how to play one. I couldn't decide whether to buy an acoustic or electric so I got both. After watching numerous YouTube videos and learning the basics I thought it would help me to follow a structured course. There are so many out there, but this was very highly rated with good reviews and although it's early days I'm loving it so far. Hope to be able to speak to and get to know people on this forum whilst having fun learning to play. Bye for now, see you soon 😊

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
09/15/2020 11:18 pm

Hi andycribben,

So glad you've joined us on your guitar learning journey! This forum is a great place to ask questions and gain great insight from other users as well as our top notch instructors. Thanks for saying hello and have a great experience!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
DavesGuitarJourney
DavesGuitarJourney
09/16/2020 1:33 am

Hey Andy, welcome! The forum here is a great place to come for questions and moral support. Good luck with your learning journey!

It takes as long as it takes unless you quit - then it takes forever and you will never get there.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.