I'm here again...

TheElectricSnep
TheElectricSnep
07/30/2020 12:33 pm

Hi all,

This is at least my third introduction thread on here! I've been a member since 2002 and couldn't believe my account was still there. I used to be ^Chacron^ but I've renamed myself TheElectricSnep as this is a nickname I've come to use online for guitar related stuff. I dread to think what posts are lurking in this account as I signed up just before my 19th birthday and 'young and foolish' doesn't even begin to describe me back then. I turned 37 this year and I've now been playing guitar for nearly 23 years...do I even dare look at what hopes and dreams I posted on here back then to see how they compare to my life now I'm typing this?

I don't know what the rules about posting links to external sites are on here, but I have a couple of YouTube videos up if anyone wants to hear/see me play something. Same username, just without the 'The'.

And I signed up for full access this time around. I can't wait to try the advanced lessons!

'There's no such thing as bad weather, there's only the wrong clothes...'
# 1
Ben Martin
Administrator
Ben Martin
Administrator
07/30/2020 5:10 pm

Wow, welcome back after all these years! And thanks for introducing yourself here and sharing your story!

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.