hiya from somerset UK

vjy
vjy
07/17/2020 6:59 pm

Just really picking up the guitar again. Only just gone to full access member. Think this is a fantastic resource, dipped in and out of a few levels this time around as (sshh don't tell anyone I'm really a banjo player), but have played guitar on and off for the last 36 years but only within a very narrow range of styles, so dipping in and out of the things I feel happier with at a higher level but not embarrassed to go right back to the start to fill in sme of the gaps too.

Cheers everyone, got to stop doing the boom chuck a banjo style strum on the guitar all the time - oh yeah better not tune it to an open G either :)

Vicky

# 1
andrew.colomb
Full Access
andrew.colomb
Full Access
07/21/2020 7:18 am

Welcome Vicky

GT is a fantastic site!

Enjoy!

Andrew from Eastbourne UK

quote=vjy]

Just really picking up the guitar again. Only just gone to full access member. Think this is a fantastic resource, dipped in and out of a few levels this time around as (sshh don't tell anyone I'm really a banjo player), but have played guitar on and off for the last 36 years but only within a very narrow range of styles, so dipping in and out of the things I feel happier with at a higher level but not embarrassed to go right back to the start to fill in sme of the gaps too.

Cheers everyone, got to stop doing the boom chuck a banjo style strum on the guitar all the time - oh yeah better not tune it to an open G either :)

Vicky

[/quote]
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.