Hello form wroclaw, poland

Guitar Tricks Forum > Introduction Forum > Hello form wroclaw, poland

pkorzeniowski

Full Access

Hi. I am new to guitar.. well I was trying to learn when I was 18th but I did non manage it. In the lockdown time, I have come to the conclusion that it is a good time to try to learn how to play on guitar. Now I am 44, married with kids and I can try to learn how to play on it as it was always my dream. Now when I am working remotely form home I can practice almost all day, whenever I have some break in work.

uploaded image

Hi. I am new to guitar.. well I was trying to learn when I was 18th but I did non manage it. In the lockdown time, I have come to the conclusion that it is a good time to try to learn how to play on guitar. Now I am 44, married with kids and I can try to learn how to play on it as it was always my dream. Now when I am working remotely form home I can practice almost all day, whenever I have some break in work.

uploaded image

Guitar Tricks Admin

Full Access

Hi there,

Thank you so much for giving our lessons a shot. These are unprecedented times but the one silver lining is that we all have a bit more time at home now, which means picking up hobbies like playing guitar.

I hope you find our lessons helpful. Let us know if you have any questions!

Best,

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for giving our lessons a shot. These are unprecedented times but the one silver lining is that we all have a bit more time at home now, which means picking up hobbies like playing guitar.

I hope you find our lessons helpful. Let us know if you have any questions!

Best,

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.