Hello Evberybody

mic.silva1987
mic.silva1987
12/02/2019 11:39 pm

Hello Body, my name is Michael and am just begining to play the guitar. I took violin lessons for a couple of years in my 20's but was never truly dedicated. Hopefully with this program and new point in my life I can find discipline and learn a new instrument because it would mean a lot to me if I was able to share this new skill with my loved ones.

-Michael

Thank you for your time,

Michael Silva

# 1
Joe105
Joe105
12/03/2019 12:07 am

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the forum.

It helps a lot if you have got a particular goal to aim for, as I see you have.

I have recently achieved sufficient skill on the guitar to be able to perform in front of my family and it is a great feeling. I owe it all to the teaching skills of the tutors on this site and the support of fellow guitarists on this forum.

I wish you well in your endeavours and I am sure you will find Guitar Tricks will provide you with all the knowledge you require to fulfill your ambitions.

Do not hesitate to ask for any help you need and keep us informed of your progress in the future.

Great days ahead with plenty of fun and enjoyment There are bound to be times when you feel periods of frustration but work through it and you will be fine.

The best of luck to you Michael.

Kind regards,

Joe.

# 2
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
12/03/2019 12:18 am

Hi and welcome Michael. Best of luck with it.

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.