Thank you Tom Finch

petey6637
petey6637
10/11/2011 2:35 pm
Hey Tom, thank you for the new classic rock songs!!!! I am just loving it. I guess I am about your age, so the Doobie Brother additions, and every awesome classic rock song you are adding is so welcome! As an excop who actually had a radio in my cruiser, I got through the nights rockin to these songs....call to call... Going from drummer to guitar player has been easier than I thought with Guitar Tricks. I learned gutiar chords and Conservatory Method as a kid, but wanted to rock. We didn't have tabs and they certainly didn't let us learn Kiss songs. Now I am playing the songs I could only air guitar to. Sure, I have lots of work to do and will enjoy the work, but playing the classic first riff from China Grove just keeps me coming back. I now have the solo down and pulled out the acoustic to learn Listen to the Music. That is going well! I greatly appreciate guitar tricks and all the work you guys and girls are doing there. I was thrilled this month to see all the new songs you put up...I appreciate it as does the rest of the gang I'm sure. Keep us wanna be's rockin!

All the best,
Peter Moore
# 1
Neal Walter
GuitarTricks Channel Host
Neal Walter
GuitarTricks Channel Host
10/15/2011 5:28 am
Hey Peter,

it's great to hear this kind of feedback about our lessons! Tom really brings these tunes home. I'll pass the word on to him!

Best,
Neal
[FONT=Book Antiqua][FONT=Arial][FONT=Tahoma]Neal
GT Channel Host[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]

http://www.guitartricks.com/channel/
# 2
ndrewoods
ndrewoods
11/10/2011 8:55 am
Originally Posted by: petey6637[U]Hey Tom, thank you for the new classic rock songs!!!! I am just loving it. I guess I am about your age, so the Doobie Brother additions, and every awesome classic rock song you are adding is so welcome! As an excop who actually had a radio in my cruiser, I got through the nights rockin to these songs....call to call... Going from drummer to guitar class player has been easier than I thought with Guitar Tricks. I learned gutiar chords and Conservatory Method as a kid, but wanted to rock. We didn't have tabs and they certainly didn't let us learn Kiss songs. Now I am playing the songs I could only air guitar to. Sure, I have lots of work to do and will enjoy the work, but playing the classic first riff from China Grove just keeps me coming back. I now have the solo down and pulled out the acoustic to learn Listen to the Music. That is going well! I greatly appreciate guitar tricks and all the work you guys and girls are doing there. I was thrilled this month to see all the new songs you put up...I appreciate it as does the rest of the gang I'm sure. Keep us wanna be's rockin!

All the best,
Peter Moore
[/U]

Hey cool. I always wanted to learn or be able to play classic rock songs. But the lessons here are really great. I always suggest this site for people I know that would like to know how to play guitar the best way.
I wish they'd had electric guitars in cotton fields back in the good old days. A whole lot of things would've been straightened out. - Jimi Hendrix
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.