Hello everyone :).

Guitar Tricks Forum > Introduction Forum > Hello everyone :).

Alexandros94

My name is Alexandros.Alex for short.I was born in Athens Greece and moved to Florida at age 8.I picked up a guitar for the first time last christmas.Ever since then I have been playing and practicing alot.I joined this site to give me that extra step that I need.And I have high hopes that guitartricks is just what I need.My favorite music genre is rock.Mostly metal and rock n' roll.My favorite musician as well as the person I look up to is Ozzy Osbourne.My favorite band is the japanese band Dir En Grey.Im hoping to learn alot from guitartricks and to keep rock alive and well.

My name is Alexandros.Alex for short.I was born in Athens Greece and moved to Florida at age 8.I picked up a guitar for the first time last christmas.Ever since then I have been playing and practicing alot.I joined this site to give me that extra step that I need.And I have high hopes that guitartricks is just what I need.My favorite music genre is rock.Mostly metal and rock n' roll.My favorite musician as well as the person I look up to is Ozzy Osbourne.My favorite band is the japanese band Dir En Grey.Im hoping to learn alot from guitartricks and to keep rock alive and well.

compart1

Full Access

Hi Alex,
Welcome to GT..

Hi Alex,
Welcome to GT..

drf46

Guitar Tricks Instructor

Welcome to guitartricks.
Doug
My Lessons

Welcome to guitartricks.