Now i've done it!

Guitar Tricks Forum > Gear Discussion > Now i've done it!

Lordathestrings

Gear Guru

Originally Posted by: Tele
... I do like the Ibanez artist series. The ones that look like Lord's Yamaha SGB1000. Those are cool and I'd like to get my hands on one.
hmm...

>one<

>two<

And that's just in Ontario!

I have happy memories of an evening spent listening to some spectacularly great tone emanating from an Ibanez Artist being wielded by a skilled player in one of my favourite clubs. Definitely a killer axe in the right hands! :cool:
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

http://www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons

Originally Posted by: Tele
... I do like the Ibanez artist series. The ones that look like Lord's Yamaha SGB1000. Those are cool and I'd like to get my hands on one.
hmm...

>one<

>two<

And that's just in Ontario!

I have happy memories of an evening spent listening to some spectacularly great tone emanating from an Ibanez Artist being wielded by a skilled player in one of my favourite clubs. Definitely a killer axe in the right hands! :cool:
Lordathestrings
Guitar Tricks Moderator

http://www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons

Tele Master

Full Access

YUP..those are the ones.
Electric Guitars are the inspiration for cries of "Turn that damn thing down"-Gibson website

YUP..those are the ones.
Electric Guitars are the inspiration for cries of "Turn that damn thing down"-Gibson website

Bluesman Jack

Back in the 70's I had an Ibanez "Lawsuit Les Paul". Traded the nonstock Dimarzzio super distortion p.u. for a set of Gibson h.b.'s. Awsome guitar, if you can find one. Right now I've got a Godin Exit 22-s. This is the best all purpose guitar I've every played for $497.00. It has ssh pickup setup, real bluesy with the neck and middle single coils, stinging rock leads out of the bridge humbucker. If you go to godinguitars.com it's one of the performance series. Nice, no non-sense satin finished mahogony body. The neck is also a satin finish which makes it really easy to move up and down. Also, has very decent hardware for a mid priced guitar and comes with the straplock buttons attached. No case, but it comes with a very heavy duty, weather proof gig bag with shoulder straps, kinda reminds me of my Jansport backpack.

Back in the 70's I had an Ibanez "Lawsuit Les Paul". Traded the nonstock Dimarzzio super distortion p.u. for a set of Gibson h.b.'s. Awsome guitar, if you can find one. Right now I've got a Godin Exit 22-s. This is the best all purpose guitar I've every played for $497.00. It has ssh pickup setup, real bluesy with the neck and middle single coils, stinging rock leads out of the bridge humbucker. If you go to godinguitars.com it's one of the performance series. Nice, no non-sense satin finished mahogony body. The neck is also a satin finish which makes it really easy to move up and down. Also, has very decent hardware for a mid priced guitar and comes with the straplock buttons attached. No case, but it comes with a very heavy duty, weather proof gig bag with shoulder straps, kinda reminds me of my Jansport backpack.

6strngs_2hmbkrs

Proud Celica Enthusiast

now that's been a few weeks, I would assume you got another guitar by now.. tell us what you got!

and if you didn't get one... then how on earth did you go for that long without a guitar??? :eek:
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace

now that's been a few weeks, I would assume you got another guitar by now.. tell us what you got!

and if you didn't get one... then how on earth did you go for that long without a guitar??? :eek:
my spyspace

jedicaster

Mine's 1 louder

Good timing

Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrs

Well I have now got another guitar
I had a to try out a few hence the amount of time taken.

I've always wanted one of these and always wanted one in black. It sounds great, plays very well with it's 60's neck and I knocked the shop down £300.

It is a Gibson les Paul standard
I've been trying to include a picture on this thread, but if it dosen't work please view my web under my profile.
Jedicaster

I am vibrating at the speed of light.

Good timing

I've always wanted one of these and always wanted one in black. It sounds great, plays very well with it's 60's neck and I knocked the shop down £300.

I've been trying to include a picture on this thread, but if it dosen't work please view my web under my profile.
Jedicaster

6strngs_2hmbkrs

Proud Celica Enthusiast

Originally Posted by: jedicaster

first of all... beautiful guitar dude!

secondly, 300 pounds is like $600 american dollars... how on earth did you get it so cheap? (they cost like $2300 brand new here)

lastly, what are you going to do with your other 700 pounds?
my spyspace

secondly, 300 pounds is like $600 american dollars... how on earth did you get it so cheap? (they cost like $2300 brand new here)

my spyspace

jedicaster

Mine's 1 louder

Many thanks I'm really pleased with it.
I jammed for the first time yesterday and it just sounds great.
It has amazing sustain and feels right.
Appologies for any confusion though, I got £300 off the total price.
I have spent all my money.
But it was worth it.
Jedicaster

But it was worth it.
Jedicaster

6strngs_2hmbkrs

Proud Celica Enthusiast

But it was worth it.

ah! I see. glad you like it! nothing like getting a guitar you've had your eye on for a long time.
my spyspace

But it was worth it.

ah! I see. glad you like it! nothing like getting a guitar you've had your eye on for a long time.
my spyspace