Beavis board construction....terminal strip

vandy12
vandy12
02/22/2021 4:42 am

I don't have a lot of experience building pedals but I'm thinking thru the process of building a Beavis board and I've run into a construction problem. Simple for the pros I'm sure. On the side of the pedal on the Beavis pedal there is a six position terminal strip. First of all how to attach this to the pedal box is a mystery. Glue? Somehow the wires on the inside of the box have to get to this strip. I was thinking about just runnning wires to each of the six connections thru small drilled holes above the terminal strip, but there are no holes on the original Beavis board...just attach your wires to the outside screws and away you go. Somehow the wires were attached from inside the box into the terminal strip. What is best way to go about this? How do you attach the wires inside the Beavis board to the backside of the terminal block stuck on the box so they can connect with the screws on the front? Thanks.

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
02/22/2021 6:51 pm

Whew! This is an advanced project! I'm sure someone in our forum will have a great responce for you!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.