Spark

Guitar Tricks Forum > Gear Reviews > Spark

mruniverce

I just got my spark amp, And I love it. It sounds great and u get endless tones from the tone cloud. only downside, I had to wait 5 months to get it. WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

I just got my spark amp, And I love it. It sounds great and u get endless tones from the tone cloud. only downside, I had to wait 5 months to get it. WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

mjgodin

Full Access

Congrats on the new amp. I may look into that when the time comes to upgrade.

Why don't guitars come with an instruction manual ?

Oh yeah, that's what GuitarTricks is for..

Congrats on the new amp. I may look into that when the time comes to upgrade.

Why don't guitars come with an instruction manual ?

Oh yeah, that's what GuitarTricks is for..

Kelenpe

Full Access

I got one too received 5 weeks after an order made early July. I understand that the company has more stocks and supply chain under control now.

Nevertheless I subsequently requested the supplier to provide a grounded Power supply to cancel the noise I experienced with thc amp.

It's a great practice amp, innovative that sounds great.

Yamaha Pacifica 112v and APX600

I got one too received 5 weeks after an order made early July. I understand that the company has more stocks and supply chain under control now.

Nevertheless I subsequently requested the supplier to provide a grounded Power supply to cancel the noise I experienced with thc amp.

It's a great practice amp, innovative that sounds great.

Yamaha Pacifica 112v and APX600

bud12000

Full Access

I'd agree with the above.
I got one too this year. Great value for money for practicing at home.
The AI tab thing working with web media is clearly not as good as looking up tabs elsewhere, but it will find the chords at least.
The huge value to me is around the amp sounds and effects... The choice is vast and many users share the settings they found matching best different songs. I find it extremely efficient to very quickly get close to the right sound and allows experimenting without spending fortunes on amps and pedals.
I otherwise have a Marshall DSL5C (valve). I love its "vibrant/warm" sound (not sure how best to describe it), but much less so with headphones (persistant valve residual noise audible whenever I pause playing - not great for learning). I suppose it is just not really meant to be used with headphones...
Spark, or modelling amps in general I presume, are much better for that.

I'd agree with the above.
I got one too this year. Great value for money for practicing at home.
The AI tab thing working with web media is clearly not as good as looking up tabs elsewhere, but it will find the chords at least.
The huge value to me is around the amp sounds and effects... The choice is vast and many users share the settings they found matching best different songs. I find it extremely efficient to very quickly get close to the right sound and allows experimenting without spending fortunes on amps and pedals.
I otherwise have a Marshall DSL5C (valve). I love its "vibrant/warm" sound (not sure how best to describe it), but much less so with headphones (persistant valve residual noise audible whenever I pause playing - not great for learning). I suppose it is just not really meant to be used with headphones...
Spark, or modelling amps in general I presume, are much better for that.