B.C Rich Platinum Warlock

speedpicker88
speedpicker88
09/27/2006 11:53 pm

I do enjoy this guitar yes, however before I had it setup, their were numerous problems with it. Small problems, but problems that should not have happened until ten years from now. The volume/tone knobs would come loose, the input jack KEPT coming loose, and the volume knobs were wired to the wrong pickups. Which i saw no big deal with that. She stays in tune great, did from the start. She doesn't take heavy guage strings too well, thats why I stay with 9's. The paintjob is awesome too. Although fingerprints show up on gloss black very easily.
The price was decent, about 400$ I paid for it. And its alot better than those damn bronze series B.C. Rich that cause nothing but a headache. I also use alot of Boss effect pedals too to get my sound. The pickups are great sounding for passives. Have a major crunch to them, and the clean sound is mediocre depending on which pickup and what type of amp your using. this guitar has alot of sentimental meaning to me. Although I would love for it to have a Floyd Rose. But thats alright, maybe I'll install one later. Although I wouldnt recommend doing TOO much work to this guitar, its not made for grouting out and changing too much stuff on it, not the most expensive and best quality guitar.
I do love this guitar however, it has a nice feel to it, nice weight distribution, and has looks that kill. If your a more advanced player, move onto to a hgher end bc rich. Ive been playing 8 years, Ive owned this guitar for three of those years. My strat I had those other years.
I do love my warlock however, yet it does have its flaws just like all cheaper guitars do.
If there is anything I didn't cover, please let me know and I will answer any questions that you might have.
"Fire, to being whipping dance of the dead, blackened is the end, to being whipping dance of the dead, color our world Blackened."
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.