Mr potatoe guitars.

Guitar Tricks Forum > Gear Reviews > Mr potatoe guitars.

braknboyy

I have been playing for about 9 years and I picked up an acoustic and a telecaster from Mr. Potatoe while in Korea. Hand made? YES!! I seen the shop. Cheap? YES!!!!! sound good? On a scale of 1-10.. 5.5 I think it has to do with the pickups. He doesn't put the best in there. They wouldn't be cheap if he did. I replaced the tele's pickups with Seymour Duncun pickups. It now sounds about a 8 on the 1-10 scale. Mr. potatoe is great, he'll get you spec from you and make your own. Or just pick one up already made. I wish that I pickup a couple more!!!!

I have been playing for about 9 years and I picked up an acoustic and a telecaster from Mr. Potatoe while in Korea. Hand made? YES!! I seen the shop. Cheap? YES!!!!! sound good? On a scale of 1-10.. 5.5 I think it has to do with the pickups. He doesn't put the best in there. They wouldn't be cheap if he did. I replaced the tele's pickups with Seymour Duncun pickups. It now sounds about a 8 on the 1-10 scale. Mr. potatoe is great, he'll get you spec from you and make your own. Or just pick one up already made. I wish that I pickup a couple more!!!!

PonyOne

pHj33r my v1r1l17y

Bro,

We'd love to have your review, there's a format above that we'd like you to follow if you want to post a review, i.e. give some features of the guitar, maybe apicture or two... just read the Gear Review Format post that's stickied at the top of the forum.

otherwise, I'm going to delete this soon.
more from the self-proclaimed king of long-winded posts
Fox Magic Jiron - Always with us
now with more long-wind power: http://www.livejournal.com/users/tristan_s/

Bro,

We'd love to have your review, there's a format above that we'd like you to follow if you want to post a review, i.e. give some features of the guitar, maybe apicture or two... just read the Gear Review Format post that's stickied at the top of the forum.

more from the self-proclaimed king of long-winded posts
Fox Magic Jiron - Always with us
now with more long-wind power: http://www.livejournal.com/users/tristan_s/

6strngs_2hmbkrs

Proud Celica Enthusiast

Originally Posted by: PonyOne

but I want to hear about mr. potatoe guitars! :eek:
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace

Originally Posted by: PonyOne

but I want to hear about mr. potatoe guitars! :eek:
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace