Kramer baretta fx404

Guitar Tricks Forum > Gear Reviews > Kramer baretta fx404

Pantallica1

Insert witty remark here

Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrs
I really have no idea. I'm pretty positive it was a kramer, and it had the shame shape as that one. it was some other guy's, I played it maybe twice... I had to play his because my guitar was broken at the time (in fact, it still is, my ibanez, the input jack needs to have a wire resoldered on, but my lazy father couldn't possibly try to find our soldering iron!)

Sure it wasn't a Carvin?
Sometimes I hit notes only dogs can hear.

Originally Posted by: 6strngs_2hmbkrs
I really have no idea. I'm pretty positive it was a kramer, and it had the shame shape as that one. it was some other guy's, I played it maybe twice... I had to play his because my guitar was broken at the time (in fact, it still is, my ibanez, the input jack needs to have a wire resoldered on, but my lazy father couldn't possibly try to find our soldering iron!)

Sure it wasn't a Carvin?
Sometimes I hit notes only dogs can hear.

6strngs_2hmbkrs

Proud Celica Enthusiast

Originally Posted by: Pantallica1
Sure it wasn't a Carvin?

I'm positive, the headstock on the guitar I played was shaped the exact same as the kramers, it's a pretty unique and distinct headstock, so I'd think I'd remember it, and I remember reading "kramer" on the headstock. it was red with a bridge humbucker, and a floyd rose, and black hardware. rosewood (possibly ebony, but either way, it was dark wood, so it definately wasn't maple) fretboard. the neck was very V shaped. and I'm not positive on whether it was bolt on or neck thru, but I think it was bolt on.

basically, it looked identical to the one shown above, except it had a floyd rose, and only one pickup.
If you like cars see mine here
my spyspace

Originally Posted by: Pantallica1
Sure it wasn't a Carvin?

I'm positive, the headstock on the guitar I played was shaped the exact same as the kramers, it's a pretty unique and distinct headstock, so I'd think I'd remember it, and I remember reading "kramer" on the headstock. it was red with a bridge humbucker, and a floyd rose, and black hardware. rosewood (possibly ebony, but either way, it was dark wood, so it definately wasn't maple) fretboard. the neck was very V shaped. and I'm not positive on whether it was bolt on or neck thru, but I think it was bolt on.

basically, it looked identical to the one shown above, except it had a floyd rose, and only one pickup.
my spyspace

PonyOne

pHj33r my v1r1l17y

yeah if it was bolt on, it was a pacer. also nice guitars.
more from the self-proclaimed king of long-winded posts
Fox Magic Jiron - Always with us
now with more long-wind power: http://www.livejournal.com/users/tristan_s/

yeah if it was bolt on, it was a pacer. also nice guitars.

6strngs_2hmbkrs

Proud Celica Enthusiast

after doing a search on google, I've come upon this check out the 5th one from the bottom... it may be it, but I'm not sure... it was all I could find that was even remotely close though
my spyspace

after doing a search on google, I've come upon this check out the 5th one from the bottom... it may be it, but I'm not sure... it was all I could find that was even remotely close though
my spyspace

PonyOne

pHj33r my v1r1l17y

oh yeah, i forgot about the strikers! those seem pretty cool, i had an online coupon to get that model (with the 1 hb) for $149, but there were no lefties... so alas... i didn't (i'm not buying any more right handed guitars).

oh yeah, i forgot about the strikers! those seem pretty cool, i had an online coupon to get that model (with the 1 hb) for $149, but there were no lefties... so alas... i didn't (i'm not buying any more right handed guitars).