Cool blues rock tune

Guitar Tricks Forum > Listening Post > Cool blues rock tune

hpcrazy

Guitar Tricks Instructor

Hey guys,

haven't been here for a while. I wanted to share my recent blues rock recording - played with a drop D tuning - LINK

HPCrazy.com

HanspeterKruesi.com

Hey guys,

haven't been here for a while. I wanted to share my recent blues rock recording - played with a drop D tuning - LINK

HPCrazy.com

HanspeterKruesi.com

stratmanjimbo

HP!! Finest Swiss musician (and all of Europe........all in my humble opinion!!) out there!! His G.T. courses on soloing and licks are second to none!! Then he breaks out on piano and keyboards!! Highly recommend Hans' great courses and he's absolutely a fun guy to boot!! I've been after G.T. to get him releasing new material!! Jim C.

HP!! Finest Swiss musician (and all of Europe........all in my humble opinion!!) out there!! His G.T. courses on soloing and licks are second to none!! Then he breaks out on piano and keyboards!! Highly recommend Hans' great courses and he's absolutely a fun guy to boot!! I've been after G.T. to get him releasing new material!! Jim C.

fuzzb0x

Full Access

I'll second that, his Bad Blues tutorials are well worth checking out.

HANSPETER KRUESI GIVE US SOME NEW LESSONS ON GT PLEASE !!!!!

I'll second that, his Bad Blues tutorials are well worth checking out.

HANSPETER KRUESI GIVE US SOME NEW LESSONS ON GT PLEASE !!!!!

mosswalker

Dr. Pink, isn't it? Nice work. You groove right along.

Dr. Pink, isn't it? Nice work. You groove right along.

marshawright19791

Glad you like it. We have been using this for several weeks now and it seems to be going nicely.

Glad you like it. We have been using this for several weeks now and it seems to be going nicely.

odinshaniya761

I tried to pull together a selection of 15 tunes that would spice up your next week and ... The Immediate Family is the epitome of cool.

LiteBlue

I tried to pull together a selection of 15 tunes that would spice up your next week and ... The Immediate Family is the epitome of cool.

LiteBlue

moneygnoll

Thanks, very impressive. Really I appreciate you to continue your work.

Thanks, very impressive. Really I appreciate you to continue your work.