Yamaha thr10ii

Guitar Tricks Forum > Tone and Effects > Yamaha thr10ii

JustOnMyJourney

Full Access

Has somebody here found a good clean tone playing around in either the app or the amp self?

I have a Fender Strat and like to have eq bass around 11, mid and treble around 13:00 with a bit of reverb.

"You find a lot of people these days who cannot stand to be alone. You could lock me up in solitary for weeks on end, and I'd keep myself amused."

Has somebody here found a good clean tone playing around in either the app or the amp self?

I have a Fender Strat and like to have eq bass around 11, mid and treble around 13:00 with a bit of reverb.

"You find a lot of people these days who cannot stand to be alone. You could lock me up in solitary for weeks on end, and I'd keep myself amused."

Guitar Tricks Admin

Full Access

Another user posted about this topic in the forum!

https://www.guitartricks.com/forum/thread.php?f=5&t=56799

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

Another user posted about this topic in the forum!

https://www.guitartricks.com/forum/thread.php?f=5&t=56799

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

SRVFan2000

Full Access

Define "good." I have that amp and it's great. That said, it's a tiny practice amp so my expectations are exceeded based on what it is. Currently I am liking the tones coming from Neural plug-ins- out to quality studio monitors. If you are just playing at home, that would be a serious upgrade IMO. I like being able to take the THR camping though- battery power is great and overall tone is very nice. You can also dial in a clean tone and via a mic, go out to a speaker cab...or play through high quality headphones...so you have many options. When you are ready for great, next level sound, pick up any Fractal product. (;

Define "good." I have that amp and it's great. That said, it's a tiny practice amp so my expectations are exceeded based on what it is. Currently I am liking the tones coming from Neural plug-ins- out to quality studio monitors. If you are just playing at home, that would be a serious upgrade IMO. I like being able to take the THR camping though- battery power is great and overall tone is very nice. You can also dial in a clean tone and via a mic, go out to a speaker cab...or play through high quality headphones...so you have many options. When you are ready for great, next level sound, pick up any Fractal product. (;