Need help

Guitar Tricks Forum > Recording > Need help

hi all

I have a yahama PSR 520 Keyborad, Korg Pandora PX1 effect processor, a Vantage electiec guitar and a PII Computer.

I need suggesstions that how can i make a mini recording machine to my computer???

I know cakewalk .. but i found lil hard to use it.

Is thre any other solutions???

Thanks
Nplinux.

hi all

I have a yahama PSR 520 Keyborad, Korg Pandora PX1 effect processor, a Vantage electiec guitar and a PII Computer.

I need suggesstions that how can i make a mini recording machine to my computer???

I know cakewalk .. but i found lil hard to use it.

Is thre any other solutions???

Thanks
Nplinux.

Areyou planning on using midi or doing everything in audio? Their are other programs besides Cakwalk like Cubase and such. What version of Cakewalk were you using?

Areyou planning on using midi or doing everything in audio? Their are other programs besides Cakwalk like Cubase and such. What version of Cakewalk were you using?

Guitar Tricks Instructor

What is giving you bother ?

What sort of sound card are you using and what inputs and out puts are available?

If you already have a version of cakewalk I’d stick with it unless you want to do things it doesn’t support. Your version may have a tutorial included in the Help menu and this can be very informative.
My instructors page and http://www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS

What is giving you bother ?

What sort of sound card are you using and what inputs and out puts are available?

If you already have a version of cakewalk I’d stick with it unless you want to do things it doesn’t support. Your version may have a tutorial included in the Help menu and this can be very informative.
My instructors page and http://www.studiotrax.net for all things recording.
my toons Brought to you by Dr BadGAS