Guitar clinics

Goncalo Crespo
Goncalo Crespo
02/20/2013 5:56 pm
Hi eveybody,

I'm here this time to kindly request your feedback on a project I've been working on with other musicians I know.We are planning to host a guitar clinic tour where we would go around some countries giving guitar masterclasses and clinics and possibly some shows.

As we think that your feedback is extremely important to us (being after all guitar enthusiasts and/or professionals),we would like to welcome you to share with us the likes and dislikes of guitar clinics/masterclasses and other related events you've taken part of (or even hosted) in the past

It would be awesome if you could mention what you liked or did not like and if you have any ideas to make things better or even things that you've never seen before, please make sure you post them up as well!

I will be gladly joining in on the discussion as it develops, so we can tell you what we think how the discussion has been developing so far and what ways it has been helping us!

It would be of tremendous help if you could join in on the discussion and give us a piece of your mind! Thank you very much in advance!
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.