Wow...jon

Guitar Tricks Forum > Guitar Tricks Site > Wow...jon

Hey Jon,
The new sites...ummm, different. I think it may take a while to get use to it and forget the old one, but I think most users will adapted quickly. Keep up the good (and hard!) work as it's apperciated, even if we don't always bother to say. Good luck!
Willdridge

Hey Jon,
The new sites...ummm, different. I think it may take a while to get use to it and forget the old one, but I think most users will adapted quickly. Keep up the good (and hard!) work as it's apperciated, even if we don't always bother to say. Good luck!
Willdridge

Good job Jon!! It will take me awhile to get used to the brown color though.. oops.

Good job Jon!! It will take me awhile to get used to the brown color though.. oops.

Kevin Taylor

Guitar Tricks Instructor

Nifty neato groovy new look

I think the new look of the forum is a 100% improvement. Not only looks better but loads a heck of a lot faster too...though that may have something to do with the jsadex banners not slowing things down like before.
The only thing that keeps messing me up is that thing at the bottom that says "Forum Jump".
Every time I look at it I swear it says "Forest Gump".
Kevin's Guitar Tricks Lessons
Schmange Music U.K./Canada - Home Page
Schmange's iTunes

Nifty neato groovy new look

I think the new look of the forum is a 100% improvement. Not only looks better but loads a heck of a lot faster too...though that may have something to do with the jsadex banners not slowing things down like before.
The only thing that keeps messing me up is that thing at the bottom that says "Forum Jump".
Every time I look at it I swear it says "Forest Gump".
Kevin's Guitar Tricks Lessons
Schmange Music U.K./Canada - Home Page
Schmange's iTunes

hehe..."Forest Gump"...I can honestly say I've yet to have that problem...but the forum's still young I guess, perhaps I'm just a little slow catchin' on...hehe, "Forest Gump"...that cracks me up

hehe..."Forest Gump"...I can honestly say I've yet to have that problem...but the forum's still young I guess, perhaps I'm just a little slow catchin' on...hehe, "Forest Gump"...that cracks me up