Slow Down Options

dougguitar
Full Access
dougguitar
Full Access
02/08/2022 4:57 pm

I'd like to request more options when it comes to slowing down the lesson videos. Currently, settings of 100%, 90%, 75%, and 50% are available. For learning trickier parts, sometimes the leap between these limited set of values is too large. I get around it by practicing with a metronome at the "in between" tempos, but it would be nice to still be able to use the backing track at other intermediate tempo percentages.

Obviously, it would be ideal to be able to set any value for the percentage, but if that's not possible, it would be great to get a larger set of available increments (maybe every 5% between 75 and 100?).

Thanks!

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
02/08/2022 7:06 pm

Hi dougguitar! Thank you for sharing your feedback. We always appreciate members letting us know what they are looking for. I will pass this off to our developers for consideration. If you ever want to provide us with more feedback, you can reach out here or at admin@guitartricks.com. Thanks!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
02/08/2022 11:24 pm
Originally Posted by: dougguitar

I'd like to request more options when it comes to slowing down the lesson videos. Currently, settings of 100%, 90%, 75%, and 50% are available. For learning trickier parts, sometimes the leap between these limited set of values is too large. I get around it by practicing with a metronome at the "in between" tempos, but it would be nice to still be able to use the backing track at other intermediate tempo percentages.

Obviously, it would be ideal to be able to set any value for the percentage, but if that's not possible, it would be great to get a larger set of available increments (maybe every 5% between 75 and 100?).

Thanks!

Right on!!

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 3
john of MT
Full Access
john of MT
Full Access
02/19/2022 10:16 pm

Absolutely. It's long needed, long overdue.

See the thread, https://www.guitartricks.com/forum/thread.php?f=24&t=58163

"It takes a lot of devotion and work, or maybe I should say play, because if you love it, that's what it amounts to. I haven't found any shortcuts, and I've been looking for a long time."
-- Chet Atkins
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.