Can we have auto-scroll ON feauture by default off

tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
08/02/2020 4:36 pm

Can we have auto-scroll ON feauture by default off or at least an option to turn it off?

[br]Super annoying when I open multiple tabs with different practice songs and cannot check what BPM is the song in because (I always move the video to the end so it doesn't use up bandwidth unnecessarily)

[br]*sorry for all spelling mistakes. Chrome spellcheck doesn't work on guitartrick as well...

[br]**ALSO bloody hell... paid subscribers shouldn't use captcha to confirm we are humans... Am I right? It's not like bots will buy subscriptions...

by the look of it... upload screenshot doesn't work as well... (both png and jpg)

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
08/03/2020 6:18 pm

Hi tgchan,

This is an good suggestion. Toggling it on and off is something that makes a lot of sense. Right now we're focusing on bring auto-scroll to a lot of lessons since so many people requested it.

I'll pass this to the team and adding a toggle switch makes a lot of sense, again! Hopefully it is something we implement in the future.

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
08/03/2020 6:39 pm

1. What about spell checker? :) It is a life-saver for people like me (not native English speaker)

I cannot check what I have written and I feel bad posting something with lots of mistakes + checking every other word somewhere else is just not an option.

2. Picture uploader doesn't work as well

3. Switching between fullscreen/normal video still messes with the quality option (going into auto no matter what I have picked in video settings nor account settings)

# 3
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
08/04/2020 7:08 pm
Originally Posted by: tgchan

1. What about spell checker? :) It is a life-saver for people like me (not native English speaker)

I cannot check what I have written and I feel bad posting something with lots of mistakes + checking every other word somewhere else is just not an option.

2. Picture uploader doesn't work as well

3. Switching between fullscreen/normal video still messes with the quality option (going into auto no matter what I have picked in video settings nor account settings)

Hi tgchan,

1. A spell-checker would be a great idea, definitely.

2. What issues are you having with the photo uploader?

3. That's an interesting, will also pass this to the team.

Thank you for the feedback.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 4
tgchan
Full Access
tgchan
Full Access
08/26/2020 6:53 pm

Can we have it off already... ?

It really is super annoying not being able to look at tabs whenever I want to... I have to either reload the page to turn it off manualy every single time or just look through the video and wait for it to move in synchronisation with instructional video.

I DO NOT use "old" videos anymore, just Jam Tracks of some particular lesson and I cannot normally use tabs as I've been using because of default AUTO-SCROLL thing.

Also Preferred video setting: 240p does not work...

It sets it to 360p, even though I can set it to 240p manually.

# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.