General suggestions for GT

weisenfeld50
weisenfeld50
10/18/2019 8:36 pm

Been using GT for almost a tear now and would recommend it. I've used most of the others and find GT best for a beginner.

That being said, here a few suggestions that I think would make GT even better.

1. Record the lessons using multiply channels. This would give the student many options. Maybe lower the singer's voice and bring the guitar to the front to hear it better; or maybe play up the drums to be able to keep the beat better, or eliminate the guitar altoghter so I'm playing lead. You get the Idea.

2. Post the BPM of the songs. I find it dificult to keep the rythm with Lisa sometimes. If I could set a metronome it would help. It would also make it eaiser to practice on my own and get up to speed.

3. No need to see the singer. Screen space is precious, espcially if you're using a laptop. What I want to see is Lisa's picking hand and freting hand. You could make both those screens bigger if you eliminate the third profile screen.

4. Build learning popular songs into the begininer's course. I get how your own songs are perfect to teach the skill for each lesson (plus you don't have to pay for the rights to use them) but we're here to learn popular songs that all ourfriends know and love. If you could build that into the course it would greatly motivate and encorage us (not to mention impress our friends)

That's all for now. Let me know what you think. Thanks for a great website.

# 1
Ben Martin
Administrator
Ben Martin
Administrator
10/23/2019 4:34 pm

Thanks for the kind words about GT weisenfeld50, and we appreciate the ideas too! Those are some fun ones to consider.

# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.