Little martha

footdoc45
footdoc45
04/07/2019 7:27 pm

I have finished Lisa's first beginning course. I would ultimately be able to play Little Marth a ,an Allman Brothers sound. Can you suggest instructors that could push me in that direction. I know I am not ready but would like to begin the process

thanks

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
04/08/2019 5:52 pm

Hi there,

There is a lot to learn if you want to ultimately get to "Little Martha."

First off, you'll have to learn your chords, and become familiar with them so you can switch between them smoothly.

Another big part of the song is that it uses fingerstyle, which is quite a bit different from playing with a pick, if you haven't done it before.

If you stick with Guitar Fundamentals 1 and 2, and progress to Country 1 and 2, or even Blues 1 and 2, you should be familiar with the concepts enough to play "Little Martha."

You can always give the lesson a try as well and see how far you can get.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
footdoc45
footdoc45
04/09/2019 10:44 am

I am currently using acoustic fingerstyle by Lisa Mccormick. I plan to continue going through her entire fingerstyle program. Maybe I should try the country style module in addition or will this be enought to help with Little Martha

I am really enjoying Lisa's course. In the past I have jumped around to much from different sites and as a result did not get anywhere. I am going to stay the course with Lisa,but maybe I can add country as a second learning experience.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.